This high performing and innovative organisation are seeking to hire a DataStage Professional to be an integral part of a newly built project team. This is an immediate start based in Brisbane CBD.
For a number of years this consulting organisation has been renowned with providing the best Information Management professionals in the market, they are keen to keep this well-deserved reputation intact.
A number of projects have successfully kicked off for this organisation, now this project has been given the ‘green light’. It is now time for the DataStage candidates’ of Brisbane to put their best foot forward and be noticed.
- Thorough Knowledge of ETL development using IBM – DataStage
- Knowledge of data warehousing architecture and modelling – Star Schema’s
- Exposure to the Information Server Platform
- Strong DataStage technology skills required to provide architecture and design solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the End to End Systems Development Life Cycle with a strong emphasis on the following: Engagement, Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment
- Knowledge of network architectures and systems performance consideration
Nice to have Experience:
- Proven track record in workflow, application functionality enhancements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong leadership skills to manage a team of developers
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work well on cross- functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Experience with the IBM modelling tool IIW
If you wish to find out more about these opportunities, or to apply, please contact Tania at Seed Talent, phone: 07 30777 350 or email your confidential resume to email@example.com