Are you interested in joining a pioneering organisation, in a dynamic and highly collaborative Agile environment, working with some of Australia’s most iconic organisations, who genuinely believe their people and excellence are key to their success?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an expanding team. This role requires a BA who possesses both a passion for Agile principles and proven expertise working within collaborative and high performing teams on a variety of projects.
Working as a thought leader, influencing every step of the collaborative process you will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to ensure that the business requirements are clearly understood through effective communication.
- Complete understanding of Agile development methodologies, leading BDD, TDD and Continuous Integration, with short and frequent iterations and showcases.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to bridge the communication between those teams.
- The use of creative processes like; workshops, modelling, story boarding, story carding for the creation of a prioritised list of product features.
- Leading retrospectives.
- Managing burn up/down charts and analysing team velocity.
- Assurance of on-time, on-quality, on-budget delivery of systems.
- Documentation creation and input during the business case phase.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to take ownership of issues and deliverables.
If you would like to find out more about this permanent opportunity get in touch with Rob Simpson on 03 8669 0969 for a confidential conversation.