This international organisation is a true market leader and has been at the forefront of their chosen industry for more than a decade. They have had a successful 2013 and through their process of constant innovation are looking forward to a healthy 2014.
Currently they are seeking a Senior QA Engineer (Selenium / Cucumber Automation) who will thrive on championing QA in an agile engineering team. As part of this highly collaborative team you will focus on automation where possible, but take a pragmatic approach to problems as they arise. The team currently operate a TDD approach; hence you must be highly comfortable with this.
- Determine testing strategies for project rollouts, and write supporting test plan documents
- Work closely with developers, vendors, and partners to develop test strategies and coordinate test execution for website and integration projects.
- Identify process improvements and recommend strategies and plans for implementation
- Continually improve regression testing capacity through automated tests
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization
- Identify and capture test scenarios through discussion with business owners and development project team members
- Experience with open source web-testing tools – specifically Selenium and (or) Cucumber
- Strong Experience of Agile/TDD/SCRUM
- Confident self-starter capable of setting plans and driving to completion
- Solid understanding of QA best-practices.
- Experience creating unit tests and working with Java or Ruby development environments
- Basic SQL scripting skills to query databases for test validation purposes
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, Ruby, bash, or similar
This is permanent position and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to earn performance based bonuses as well as an excellent base salary package. You will also have the opportunity to participate in further training and progress your career, while working in a friendly and supportive environment.
To find out more please contact Rob Simpson on 03 8669 0969.