This is a great opportunity for a Test Analyst to progress their career within an organisation expanding their current teams and growing rapidly. The role is based in Brisbane CBD. Experience in the banking and finance industry would be an advantage.
Our Responsibilities :
- Determine testing strategies for project rollouts, and write supporting test plan documents
- Work closely with developers, vendors, and partners to develop test strategies and coordinate test execution for website and integration projects.
- Identify process improvements and recommend strategies and plans for implementation
- Continually improve regression testing capacity through automated tests
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization
- Identify and capture test scenarios through discussion with business owners and development project team members
- Experience with open source web-testing tools – specifically SOAP UI
- Ability to clearly and succinctly express your opinions and ideas
- Confident self-starter capable of setting plans and driving to completion
- Solid understanding of QA best-practices.
- Experience creating unit tests and working with Java or Ruby development environments
- Basic SQL scripting skills to query databases for test validation purposes
- 5+ years’ experience in software quality assurance
- 1+ years’ experience testing high volume multi-tier website environments
If you wish to find out more about these opportunities, or to apply, please contact Tania at Seed Talent, phone: 07 30777 350 or email your confidential resume to email@example.com.