Information Management Delivery Lead
- Technical / Principal Role
- Advocacy and Thought Leadership
- Brisbane and Melbourne
This well-known and highly regarded Australian Organisation are seeking an Information Management Delivery Lead to assist in project execution processes. Working in a key leadership position you will have extensive experience of Data Warehousing, including MDM, Architecture and the ability to mentor and develop staff.
To this end the Information Management Delivery Lead will have a number of responsibilities and accountabilities, these will include:
- Provide technical leadership; ensure mentoring and coaching of senior applications developers and other functions for the practices application & skills development
- Establish ETL Application Development & IT practices, standards, processes and strategies to deploy them across multiples teams for internal and external development.
- Strong and Demonstrated experience designing and implementing data warehouses
- Familiarity with ETL, Business Intelligence, and other data warehousing concepts
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, delivering implemented warehouse technologies, and leading project tasks
As an integral part of this organisation it is expected that you will be comfortable and experienced working within a pre-sales capacity. You will also need to provide demonstrable experience within some of the following areas:
- Provide architectural governance, reviewing projects to ensure alignment to architectural and technical strategy.
- Applies architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Identifies the technologies to employ based on price, performance, service agreements and organization constraints.
- Develops business intelligence, data warehouse, analytics, and information architectural design processes, procedures, and standards.
Should you be successful you will join one of Australasia’s most respected organisations who have cemented a reputation for delivery and excellence. On offer is an above Market Salary, Performance Bonus’s, Training and an enviable opportunity for Work / Life Balance.
To find out more about this (and other) opportunity(s) please contact Rob Simpson on 03 8669 0950.